AWE Tuning Subaru 15+ WRX VA Sedan Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips (102mm)Part Number: 3015-43102
For those looking to take it to 11, and leaving it there, go with the Awe Tuning Touring edition with quad 102mm black tips for your 2015-2018 Subaru WRX.
Touring Edition Exhaust:
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design with a resonated mid section and tailored mufflers in the rear, the Touring Edition acts as the sophisticated, drone-free member of the WRX exhaust suite. If you’re looking to liven up your commute while retaining civil in-cabin characterstics, this version is for you.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Touring and Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru WRX and STI Installation Instructions <
- Specially designed for the unique acoustic properties of the WRX - this system is not an STI clone
- Rasp-free aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Max gains of 18 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
AWE Dyno Tests for AWE Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru VA WRX
Below are comparision dyno tests as performed on our Mustang MD-500-SE AWD dyno.
Wheel Horsepower Gains for the AWE Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru VA WRX
We Also Recommend
Invidia R400 Gemini Single Layer Quad Titanium Tip Cat Back Exhaust Subaru WRX / STI 2011-2018 (Sedan only)
DRP Stage 2 Power Package - 2002-2018 WRX/STI, Legacy, Forester
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.