AWE Tuning 2011-2018 WRX/STI Sedan Touring Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tip (102mm)Part Number: 3015-42104
For those looking to take it to 11, and leaving it there, go Awe Tuning Touring edition with quad 102mm Silver tips for your 2011-2018 Subaru WRX and STI.
Touring Edition Exhaust:
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design. The Touring Edition allows the WRX / STI to deliver its famous rumble without rasp or in-cabin drone, while introducing intoxicating crackles when shifting, thanks to AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. This configuration compliments the EJ25 is every way. Seriously.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the EJ25 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Touring and Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru WRX and STI Installation Instructions
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the EJ25
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Dyno Tests for AWE Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru VA / GV WRX / STI
Below are comparision dyno tests as performed on our Mustang MD-500-SE AWD dyno.
Wheel Horsepower Gains for the AWE Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust on a Subaru VA STI
We Also Recommend
Invidia 2008-2014 WRX / 2008+ STi Catless Divorced Waste Gate Downpipe
NGK Spark Plugs (One Step Colder) for EJ25 (2004+STI, 2006-2014 WRX) - LFR7AIX
Kartboy/Torque Solutions "Tight Shiftz" Kit - 2002-2018 WRX/STI, Legacy, Forester
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.